vrijdag 20 november 2009

Ja Rule Comes Back??


















Ja Rule just released a new single after a long period of silence. The song's name is "Father Forgive Me". Now, I'm not a Ja Rule fan, but the rhymes are ok. He can't sing for shit. So the fact that he's singing the intro and the chorus ... well it just fucks up the song ... I'm sorry, somebody who's working with that dude ... please tell him!! stop singing!!!

After 50 and Em destroyed his career, I'm wondering how they will respond on this come back?? Will this be a permanent stay for Ja or is it just not gonna happen for him anymore?? It's going to be an interesting period in hiphop. Also with the whole Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel and 50 Cent issue??

I think, this was a strategic choice of Ja Rule's label. With all the attention on Beanie Sigel, 50 Cent and Jay-Z. They thought maybe ... if we put Ja's music out now, nobody will bother?? Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong??! Anyhow it's going to be interesting.

Ja Rule - Father Forgive Me



Peace!!

E.

1 opmerking: