donderdag 19 november 2009

AChozen - SOAD and WuTang Clan Album ... WOOOW!!!





Waaauw, I'm so excited about this. I can't believe that I've been sleeping on this project. Somebody hit me for doing that!!!!!

For those who don't know, I'm also a System Of A Down fan. So for me as a fan of System Of A Down AND the Wu Tang Clan ... I don't even know how I did this??? 3 years? I didn't notice?? Thank God it's not released yet!!!

I guess it's because I never expected it. Musically the two styles are so different from each other, I just never saw it coming!!

It's actually a project of Shavo Odadjian (SOAD) and The RZA(Wu Tang Clan).

It's an experimental project with a lot of Wu Tang Clan members like Killah Priest, GZA, George Clinton (the musician not the formal president of the United States Of America), Kinetic 9, Reverend William Burke, John the Bapitst, ShoGun Assasson and 4th Disciple on it.

The First Single



"DEUCE" was also chosen to be the soundtrack of Babylon AD!

Yeah I'm very excited, those are great artists, and the album should be great!! Can't wait!


Hope you enjoy it!!

E.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten