maandag 7 december 2009

Best MC Alive - Nasir Jones aka Nasty Nas !!!!
























You don't agree?? Tell me this then?? Name a rapper, I don't care who... anyyy rapper??? Who would want to get Ethered like he killed Jay-Z when they had that battle going on???




I've listened to all his albums... each and everyone of them is a classic... I mean he still has that soul/jazzy vibe in his albums ... he's still street, he's still intelligent and intellectual and every album he brings out influences hiphop in a major way.

If we're gonna talk about best rapper alive and you say Lill' Wayne or 50 cent and you base that on record sales, then ur a fool.

I mean... I like 50 and Wayne ... but when it comes to the favorite list of Top 10 ... I just don't see that they even belong there. To be honest I don't even see them in Top 100 ... or 1000???

There are a million rappers better then them when it comes to creativity and staying true to hiphop. I'm not saying this to disrespect the artists but it's just the way it is. I like 50 Cent, I've listened to his albums ... and I would do it again but they aren't classic albums!


Yo back 2 that Nas en Jay-Z battle ... After they made peace with each other Jay-Z got on the HipHop is Dead album with Nas ... on the track "Black Republican" ohh menn ... that's one of my favorite tracks ever!! Shit is Fire!!



Peace!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten